Let us give you some ideas
You’re not alone.
We have a wealth of resources to offer you on your journey to a better practice.
The first in a series by Jean-Guy Talbot, a fictional story about the real, sometimes trying, and hilarious experiences of life in practice.
A goldmine of free resources, this channel has everything from business management advice to the psychology of a better life in practice.
A monthly article to inspire your practice and keep you engaged with a community of likeminded practitioners.
There are 10 pillars that are vital
to running a successful and healthy practice.
Previous Newsletters Articles
- Calibrating Your moral compass
- Put Yourself in the Receiver’s Shoes
- Why Does Culture Matter?
- Why is Having a Mentor Important?
- 5 Best Sales Pitch Practices (and Why they Work)
- Ridiculous Times: And How to Survive Them
- Don’t Let a Good Idea Die
- Don’t Fight Fire with Fire
- How Important are Team Retreats?
- Avoiding Burnout
- Directors of first impressions
- Fear and Anxiety
- Time – Quite the beast to master and tame
- Motivating your team to work longer hours during tax season
- Has Tax Season Left You Burnt Out?
- Why is marketing for accountants and bookkeepers unique?