Three great reasons to subscribe to the RPM newsletter:
- You’re going to save time – all our articles are targeted topics on practice management taken directly from real practitioner poll feedback.
- You’re going to make money – this is a free newsletter packed full of innovative thinking that you can implement in your practice today and have it start working for you now.
- You’re going to gain a community – there are so many practitioners in the same boat as you, who sometimes feel alone. This newsletter is the only one of its kind, strictly targeted at practitioners’ struggles, and will guarantee you are among the first ones to be informed about our exclusive seminars and webinars.
View previous newsletters
- Newsletter May-June 2019 – Calibrating Your moral compass
- Newsletter July-August 2019 – Put Yourself in the Receiver’s Shoes
- Newsletter September-October 2019 – Why Does Culture Matter?
- Newsletter November-December 2019 – Why is Having a Mentor Important?
- Newsletter January-February 2020 – 5 Best Sales Pitch Practices (and Why they Work)
- Newsletter April-May 2020 – Ridiculous Times: And How to Survive Them
- Newsletter July 2020 – Don’t Let a Good Idea Die
- Newsletter September 2020 – Don’t Fight Fire with Fire
- Newsletter November 2020 – How Important are Team Retreats?
- Newsletter December 2020 – Avoiding Burnout.
- Newsletter January 2021 – Directors of first impressions.
- Newsletter February 2021 – Fear and Anxiety.
- Newsletter March 2021 – Time – Quite the beast to master and tame.
- Newsletter April 2021 – Motivating your team to work longer hours during tax season.