At first glance, the topics offered seem geared for just accounting professionals. Although that is the main industry we specialize in, I assure you – there’s something here for everyone. Our wide variety of workshops are jammed-packed with quality content and taught with our trademark entertaining methods. After you attend one of RPM’s workshop or retreats, you just may find yourself coming back for more.
- Practice management
- Practice profitability
- Improving processes
- Successful practice checklist
- Value billing
- Admission of new partners
- Buying & selling a practice
- Effective use of time sheets: Discovering the gold hidden within
- Time management
- Balancing work & life
- Hiring: Selecting the right team members for a practice
- Why have employees?
- Employees: retention & motivation
- Team meetings & retreats
- Employee’s perspective: Becoming a more attractive candidate for any firm
Retreats & Boot Camps
RPM hosts retreats on site at the venue of your choice. Our RPM/T&A Training Centre is available for your team of up to 70 as well. All of our retreats are presented in a fun and engaging manner.
The retreat includes any of the following:
- SWOT analysis
- Direction of the firm/company
- Concentration on employee growth (how they see themselves, what they want for their futures, what they like/dislike etc.)
- Looking ahead to be a cutting-edge firm
*All retreat content is customizable and is really dependent on a consultation between Jean-Guy/team and the organizer.
After consultation with the organizer, we can customize a program combining many of our workshops and seminars together. Clients can book RPM for a 1-5 day period to present all of RPM’s workshops to management or the whole team.
“À la carte”
This workshop directory includes many topics that are often of interest or pain point for practitioners. However, should you have a topic of discussion you would appreciate a presentation or even a facilitator, Jean-Guy would be happy to share his many years in practice on whatever topic you may have. Jean-Guy only presents on topics on which he has extensive personal experience.